Weddings & Special Events
Your Wedding - Your Way
We offer specilized service for weddings and special events at sea.
Whether it's a simple ceremony in your swimsuits, or a formal affair.
Set sail on your private sailboat with the beautiful Negril sunset as the backdrop, creating a truly romantic evening for your special day.
Our catamarans can accommodate from twenty to one hundred persons and are perfect for hosting a reception on board.
Jamaica has been consistently voted as a "TOP WEDDING DESTINATION".
"Hi There Jo-Anne!
I cannot express how amazing our wedding day was out on the catamaran. Our guests were so impressed with the cruise and the crew onboard. I couldn't have asked for more. The staff on board were so incredibly fun and professional - we had a blast with them. They did a great job with the music, the setup, the bar, everything - they did their jobs 150% but at the same time had fun with us while doing it.
The catamaran was beautiful and had plenty of room for everything. That 3 hours was the most memorable event for us - the sunset and music while cruising along the coast was breathtaking. We loved every minute of it! I would highly recommend your cruises to anyone considering a private cruise.
I can't say thank you enough for how smoothly you made things go - you and Phillip are wonderful people! You guys are 5 stars in my book!
Missing Jamaica so much already!"
Carol & Joe
Providing prior application has been made for a marriage license, visitors to Jamaica can be married just 24 hours after arriving on the island.
- Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father's name.
- Parent's written consent, if under 21.
- Proof of divorce (if applicable) - original certificate of divorce.
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
- Italian nationals celebrating their marriage in Jamaica must notify their embassy, and a certified copy of their marriage certificate must be forwarded to their embassy to be legalized and translated.
- French Canadians need a notarized translated English copy of all documents and a photocopy of the original French documents.
No blood test is required.